Client Manager Job Description
Meals on Wheels of Charlottesville/Albemarle is seeking a Client Manager to join our team! The Client Manager is tasked with the support of our clients, both new and existing, in support of our mission – to provide hot, nutritious meals to homebound Charlottesville and Albemarle County residents who are unable to cook their own meals and who have no one to help them. Reporting to the Executive Director, the ideal candidate will be experienced in social work, specifically with an elder population and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and fully supportive of the mission of Meals on Wheels (MOW).
1. Accepts new client referrals and takes basic information
2. Responsible for inputting documentation into database program
3. Initiates paperwork for all new clients
4. Adds new meal recipients to delivery route schedules in coordination with the Volunteer Manager
5. Completes annual review and documentation of client needs and eligibility
6. Responsible for organizing and distributing birthday and holiday gifts
1. Prepares monthly statistics
2. Prepares monthly bills and client statements
3. Checks answering machine daily and logs messages
4. Answers phone and logs messages
5. Assists with newsletters and mailings
· Intermediate to advanced MS Office knowledge with a focus on Access and Excel
· Intermediate knowledge of QuickBooks
· Proven clear thinker, well organized, level headed, solution oriented
· Strong customer service ethic, answers phones and works with meal recipients
· Social Work background preferred
· Must have personal automobile insurance and a valid driver’s license, with access to a reliable vehicle.
Please submit resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com. This position will remain open until filled. No phone calls please.