Want to join the team at Meals on Wheels of Charlottesville/Albemarle? We're hiring for two positions: Volunteer Manager and Client Manager.
Friday, October 30, 2015
Meals on Wheels of Charlottesville/Albemarle is seeking a Volunteer Coordinator to join our team! The Volunteer Coordinator is tasked with effectively recruiting, training, supervising, and nurturing a solid volunteer base to support our mission - to provide hot, nutritious meals to homebound Charlottesville and Albemarle residents who are unable to cook their own meals and who have no one to help them.
• Professional demeanor and attitude at all times befitting a public representative of Meals on Wheels of Charlottesville/Albemarle
• Demonstrated ability to effectively supervise and direct volunteers
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, plan, organize, and implement multiple projects and meet deadlines with high quality work
• Demonstrated ability with Social Media – Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
• Strong organizational and relationship building skills, excellent attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills, and ability to work as part of a team
• Self‐motivated and willing to work in a flexible, non‐structured environment
• Command knowledge of Word, Publisher, Excel, Access and Outlook
• Flexibility to work occasional nights and weekends
Please send resume, cover letter and a brief writing sample to email@example.com.
E-mail only please. No phone calls.
Monday, November 16, 2015
Meals on Wheels of Charlottesville/Albemarle is seeking a Client Manager to join our team! The Client Manager is tasked with the support of our clients, both new and existing in support of our mission - to provide hot, nutritious meals to homebound Charlottesville and Albemarle residents who are unable to cook their own meals and who have no one to help them.
Intermediate to advanced MS Office knowledge with a focus on Access and Excel.
Command knowledge of QuickBooks
Proven clear thinker, well organized, level headed, solution oriented.
Strong customer service ethic, answers phones and works with meal recipients.
Must have personal automobile insurance and a valid driver’s license, with access to a reliable vehicle.
Reports to the Executive Director of Meals on Wheels.
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail only please - no phone calls.